Under the current circumstances our Terms & Conditions regarding postage & packing and the storage of purchased items has been amended. Please take note of the following:
We will send out as many items as is possible to customers who have purchased lots, as long as it can be posted in a padded envelope or a small box.
For larger items or lots weighing over 2kg, we will strive to send out via a courier service provided we have sufficient packing materials and a collection service is available.
We are unable to guarantee delivery times and all items are posted out at the customers own risk.
We will not post fragile items such as ceramics, glass and framed and glazed pictures.
For these, and any other items which would require a collection service, such as furniture, we will waiver any storage fees until such time that the items can be collected.
For any enquiries, or if you are uncertain if your purchased items can be posted, please contact the Auction House directly for advice.
1) A limited in-house packing and postage service is available for most small, non-fragile items that we deem suitable to fit into a padded envelope. This is available throughout the UK as well as most worldwide destinations. We always recommend you contact the Auction House in advance of bidding to check if a postage service is available for the lot you intend to bid on.
2) Items can only be posted by Royal Mail if they weigh less than 2kg. Measurements must not exceed 60cm length, 46cm width and 46cm depth. For larger and heavier non-fragile items, a Parcel Force courier service will be provided.
3) For items posted by Beeston Auctions, there is a fixed, non-negotiable packing and materials fee of £5 +Vat per parcel. Additionally, we charge the exact postage costs only and no extra fees.
4) Jewellery items, watches, coins and bank notes will be sent out by Special Delivery only due to Royal Mail insurance requirements. All other items are sent out via a Royal Mail signed for service.
5) Overseas delivery options may be liable to additional customs tax which will be charged by and paid to their own country’s duty office.
6) Beeston Auction House are not specialist packers and accept no liability for loss or damage to items packed and posted at customer’s request.
7) For high Value, fragile or most overseas shipping we STRONGLY RECOMMEND customers contact a professional packing and shipping company. You can find our recommended shippers in our area here: RecommendedShippers.pdf
8) For larger, heavier lots or items of furniture please contact the Auction House for details of recommended couriers and shippers.
We are open Tuesday to Friday from 10am-4pm, as well as Mondays following auctions.
Be the first to know when our new catalogues are live!
Get sneak previews of upcoming lots!